As a scientific and effective technical means to measure the testing capabilities of technical institutions, inspection and testing capabilities are the guarantee for the effective operation of major professional laboratories. In measurement management, "calibration" is the entire work of determining the indication error of a measuring instrument (and determining other measurement performance if necessary). In the process of instrument calibration, it is a very common term. In the average small business, calibration is even more important. In order to obtain the accuracy of its precision production devices/instruments, you can choose to go to a professional measurement calibration laboratory for calibration, and some large companies will also build their own measurement laboratories in the factory.
Metrology calibration testing is a precision measurement work, and there are corresponding requirements for laboratory vibration, ground load, sound, electromagnetic radiation, temperature and humidity and other technical indicators in the various measurement processes. At the same time, the main body of the metrology laboratory is a variety of international and domestic advanced precision standard devices and instruments. Most of the precision devices/instruments are very expensive. Therefore, the design and decoration of the laboratory are all centered on the safety, stability and safety of each device/instrument. Standards are carried out using specifications. First of all, we must first understand the category of measurement laboratory testing/calibration.
Measurement laboratory testing/calibration categories include:
Length measurement, time measurement, radio measurement, electrical measurement, mechanical measurement, thermal measurement, physical and chemical measurement, etc., electromagnetic measurement, acoustic measurement, optical measurement, etc.
Planning and design of metrological testing/calibration laboratory construction:
(1) Measurement testing/calibration laboratories should be comprehensively investigated in the early stage of planning, starting from the site selection. In order to reserve enough conditions and space for future development.
(2) At the initial stage of planning and design of metrological testing/calibration laboratories, the characteristics of metrological calibration testing should be fully considered, and the flow of people and logistics should be planned reasonably. Because the measurement calibration and testing work will involve a large number of inspection and distribution of testing instruments, it is necessary to arrange a reasonable flow of people and logistics channels in the planning and design to ensure the smooth flow of people and logistics, and the channels are preferably fully enclosed to prevent rain and snow The weather has an impact on the flow of people and logistics.
(3) The hydropower design of the measurement testing/calibration laboratory. According to the large demand and rapid changes of the measurement and calibration laboratory, it is best to use the Mingpu method for internal hydropower design. Considering the beauty, you can use the equipment belt. In order to facilitate the construction and maintenance when the position changes or the interface increases. At the same time, the margin should be considered when estimating the hydropower to facilitate the addition of hydropower interfaces in the future.
(4) The HVAC design of the measurement testing/calibration laboratory. Because the laboratory has corresponding requirements for temperature, humidity and cleanliness, the HVAC equipment at this stage generally includes screw machines (water-cooled), multi-line (air-cooled, water-cooled) ) Several kinds of constant temperature and humidity machine and split machine. Multi-line and split machines are generally used in office spaces or laboratories that do not require high temperature and humidity. The advantage is that the cost is low, but the disadvantage is that the temperature accuracy is not high and there is no humidity control. Screw machines and constant temperature and humidity machines are generally used in constant temperature and humidity laboratories. Constant temperature and humidity machines can also be divided into electric power, diesel, ground source heat pump, gas and other types according to different energy sources. Several methods have their own advantages and disadvantages, which requires users to conduct in-depth research during planning and design, and make overall considerations according to their own conditions and needs.
(5) Other points for attention in the measurement test/calibration laboratory, especially the floor height problem, because the laboratory functions have requirements for temperature and humidity. If the air duct is relatively long in depth, the air duct section will inevitably increase, and the air duct Too large a cross-section will inevitably reduce the space in the suspended ceiling and increase the difficulty of other pipeline construction in the suspended ceiling. If the cross-section is so large that other pipelines cannot be constructed, the ceiling height can only be reduced. Therefore, reasonable layout must be fully considered in the design to avoid unnecessary troubles in the construction. When determining the area of land, the special requirements of special laboratories should be considered. For example, some laboratories should have good separate grounding, and the grounding terminal should be far away from the building; the acoustic laboratory should be kept away from vibration, and it is best to build separately; high-voltage laboratory should be guaranteed Safe high-voltage discharge distance is best to be constructed separately.
With the rapid development of the metrological testing/calibration industry, the frequency of replacement of testing items and testing equipment has increased. In order to better meet the testing/calibration needs, sufficient space should be reserved for later construction at the early stage of planning. In the construction of such laboratories, CEIDI Xidi will routinely adopt the EPC general contracting model for project construction, which can better integrate design and decoration and professional system construction.