Medicine cabinet, also called reagent cabinet and sample cabinet, is one of the main equipment in laboratory furniture, mainly used to store medicines. It is often used in experimental fields such as ...
Introduction of chemical medicine cabinet:
Designed for the storage and leakage of strong corrosive chemicals. The material has low density, good toughness, high temperature resistance, and acid and alkali corrosion resistance. Medicine cabinet, also called reagent cabinet and sample cabinet, is one of the main equipment in laboratory furniture, mainly used to store medicines. It is often used in experimental fields such as biomedicine, food inspection, physical chemistry, environmental science, and chemical analysis of natural energy. The location of the medicine cabinet must be far away from water sources and avoid sunlight.
1. Cabinet (top plate, bottom plate, side plate, back plate): made of 1.0mm galvanized steel plate, surface epoxy resin electrostatic spraying, acid and alkali resistance and corrosion resistance.
2. Cabinet door panel: use upper glass and lower iron door or full glass door, the outer frame is made of double-layer cold-rolled galvanized steel plate, treated by EPOXY spraying, and glass is embedded in the frame.
3. Laminates: made of 1.0mm galvanized steel, the surface is electrostatically sprayed with epoxy resin, resistant to acid and alkali corrosion, and the height of the laminate is adjustable.
4. Hardware accessories:
1) Handle: PVC embedded handle.
2) Laminate pin: The steel plate is formed by CNC punching die.
3) Vent holes: formed by CNC machine tools at one time.4) Anchor: 8mm galvanized screw, waterproof nylon hexagonal collar。