Safety incidents in college laboratories have occurred frequently in recent years, mainly due to the irregular operation of the laboratory and the unreasonable laboratory design. So how to design a reasonable, scientific and safe university laboratory, and what factors should be considered in the university laboratory design?
First of all, it must be clear that the main goal of university laboratory design is to provide a safe environment for laboratory personnel to carry out their work, and the secondary goal is to provide maximum flexibility for safe research and use. Therefore, college laboratory design must foresee and carefully evaluate all health and safety hazards, and then incorporate protective measures into the design.
On July 22, 2019, the transformation project of the Machining Center of Shanghai University of Science and Technology, which was contracted by CEIDI Xidi, officially started. Under scientific and rigorous construction management, up to now, a series of engineering of ground beam treatment for vibration isolation foundation and wall hole cutting have been completed.
I. Project Overview
The School of Science and Technology of Shanghai University of Science and Technology uses the first-class scientific research facilities of the surrounding Zhangjiang Laboratory to carry out basic and interdisciplinary research. At present, there are three research directions: systems materials science, photonic and condensed matter physics, and materials biology. Based on research needs, it is planned to build a precision machining workshop for machining precision parts processing and general operation teaching. The main purpose is to shorten the processing cycle of precision parts and improve scientific research efficiency.
II. Reconstruction progress
Demolition of the original space and garbage cleaning: On July 22, 2019, the CEIDI construction team entered the site to carry out environmental protection and civilized construction projects. At the same time, it will carry out the removal of walls and floors of the original industrial space, block some door openings, and complete garbage removal.
Equipment foundation and vibration isolation foundation: On July 28, 2019, the excavation of the equipment foundation vibration isolation foundation pit was completed. The design, supervision, and infrastructure will conduct on-site inspection of grooves, and the ground waterproofing construction team will enter the site. On July 29, the site design confirmed the excavation of the ground beam of the vibration isolation foundation, and clearly added the WM2930 door tunnel excavation plan, and added fire windows and door tunnels.
Division and organization of construction work: According to the architectural layout of this project and its decorative design characteristics, CEIDI has adopted a layer-by-step process to organize flow operations, with ceiling engineering, wall engineering, ground engineering, and closing engineering as the leading process, and the rest of the decoration Processes are interspersed among them. And as much as possible to create a construction work surface for the leading process, and organize the flow operations separately to ensure the progress of the project and improve the work efficiency.
III. Technology and materials
The construction of this cooperation between CEIDI and Shanghai University of Science and Technology focuses on foundation excavation, equipment vibration isolation foundation and space sound absorption and noise reduction treatment. In this project, after the excavation of the foundation pit is completed, the original ground is tamped and crushed stone is laid to re-tamped, and then double-layer two-way No. 12 steel bars are laid, and then C30 commercial concrete is used for pouring.
IV, the equipment vibration isolation foundation construction plan
1. Compact the original plain soil for the vibration isolation foundation.
2. After the original foundation pit is compacted, use C30 commercial concrete to pour a 250mm thick cushion on the bottom of the foundation pit.
3. After the cushion is cured, the surface is 1.5mm thick polyurethane waterproof coating.
4. Lay steel bars on the cushion layer, 12-gauge rebar double-layer two-way, 15cm spacing to tie and knot.
5. Mold making.
6. Pour the C30 commercial mix, collect it and level it.
7. Maintenance and demoulding.
8. The seismic isolation zone is filled with yellow sand.
9. The cover is sealed and maintained.
V, sound-absorbing interior wall treatment plan
1. Keel material type, specification, middle distance: 50x50x0.7 light steel keel is fixed to the wall with expansion bolts, middle distance 600.
2. Material types and specifications of the isolation layer: 40-thick rock wool felt, glued with construction adhesive inside the keel; a layer of glass cloth is tightly fixed on the surface of the keel.
3. Variety, specification and color of surface layer material: pave 8 thickness perforated gypsum board surface layer and fix it with self-tapping screws.
4. Types and specifications of layering materials: meet the design and related specifications.
5. Sound-absorbing ceiling surface layer material, variety and specifications: perforated sound-absorbing composite board 600x600x15, pasted at least 5 points on the back surface of the top board, flat pressure T-shaped plastic bead at the edge of the board, and fixed pressure at the corners of the board. The plate expansion bolt is fixed, and a fixed pressure plate and expansion bolt are added in the middle of the plate.
VI, Completion acceptance